Thursday, May 31, 2012

My New Obsession!

Hello Everyone! I have been extremely busy with work and trying to maintiain my house clean, that unfortunately, my hobbies of scrapbooking and baking have suffered. I have been obsessed in trying to keep my house clean and organized ever since I can remember. The obsession of knowing that everything is in it's appropiate spot consumes me sometimes. I know, Psycho, right? Well, maybe, but it's such a wonderful feeling when everything is done and organized the beautifully decorated. It's so nice to receive amazing compliments from people about how great your house smells, or how great it looks, or how awesome you decorated it. I didn't think I was alone in feeling this way, but I hadn't met much people. Until I started doing a lot of research and was inspired to begin a blog about how I decorate and organize my house. I hope you check in and I hope you come visit me! I can't wait to share with you all my ideas and fun decorating tips. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment